Yes




I feel like patting him on the head after all these while. He's not as fit in the last game but he still works it all out. Wish they all own the same pace as him.

A friend just send me this video and I must say, pretty hilarious, especially the last bit. I love when the team gets together and deliver in matches. No annoying laughters and taunts on the other line. No reason to kick little innocent things lying around my room. If they keep this up, we might be back for the title. Though, I am not too keen in being overwhelmed by the situation since by now, I am aware that things could turn around in seconds.

Nevertheless, wankers in United are bunch of horror kids scared to come out from the shell. Nobody cares about their tubby players once Ronaldo has left. They can talk but Nike didn't provide them with a song. They can shoved all their trophies in the fat managers' throat since he's full of bull. I bet none of the ref likes him since all he does is blame the ref when they lose. Boo what an idiot.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger