Can't Get Enough

Of pissing people off for not turning up every time we set up a date.

Yes, apparently it's my hidden, most well known talent.

No reason can make up for my absence on your day(s) out. I'm a horrible friend when it comes to sniffing the polluted air. I much rather stay in the house with Bassie and foods abundant in colours, textures and everything else in between.

The only person I don't feel bad about ditching is the person my mother prefers me to hang with. It's terrible having to look at his face everytime I laugh once he turns his back on me. He doesn't look like someone I can have my gibberish talk with. I am positive he's interested in something else besides my weird sense of taste.

Well off without any disillusions of someone new approaching your being.

For you though, I can't help myself from enjoying hiding behind your back so that I will not be seen by those I do not wish to exchange words with. Guess nothing stays when you move around a lot. Like a daddy long legs catching up to me in the shower. Those little creeps.

2 comments:

bobby 'maggi' said...

itulah kau,
gemar meninggalkan aku bersama-sama manusia-manusia berseni dan pintar...kesian aku...

Omak bising, jadi aku tidak sempat menonton teater...sungguh puki...

Aes said...

Haha aku memang nak pegi tapi orang2 yang hidup bersama aku tak berminat dan tengah bad mood.

Tunggulah aku ada lesen.

Hehe

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger