Stubborn Cheeks and Coal-Laced Lips

My knuckles are covered with cuts which lead to accusations of me having a fight with either a person or cold-blooded air. I thought my innocent look would have save myself from such comment.

"If you wish to make a guy stop liking you, bring him into your room...shut the door...and turn on your music playlist. That'll get him out of your sight"

What an ace, mocking my preference in music. Both Corey and Dez have nice voice of which many fail to indulge in. It is like that bloke in the store I went with a friend, gave me a swirling look when I mentioned 'Progressive'.

Do I look like someone who'd be listening to Teletubbies all day? ("Tubbies on TV for kids results in morbid obesity" - again, what an ace).

"Did he say you have a soft wits or soft tits, because I swear I heard the second one"

I am one of selective hearing and he has ears that only picks up obscenities.

2 comments:

a.n.m.j said...

cik amal, memang kau kelihatan seperti gadis yang suka abang-abang jonas, sudah tentu abang ricecooker terkejut bila dengar kau sebut progresif hehehehehe :)

Aes said...

Ah abang-abang joas kau katakan.
Gila sedih...

Haha ala ko nak suruh aku kelihatan macam mana lagi..
Takkan aku kene bertatu pulak?
Hehe

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger