Neuro-Automatic

Typical Christmas dinners, or perhaps 'running around to people's houses' tradition. We were almost similar to vultures chasing the woodpeckers. This year, it was supposed to end not at my place since it was agreed upon on that. However, being born in this family means being born with an open arms to unpredicted circumstances.

Cakes and the other stuffs were nice until the cleaner in your tummy kicked you. The highlight of the day would be having a chubby kid watching you frying the nuggets. It was meant for us as it was our stupid idea to fry something to munch after we had rummaged the whole kitchen. And his brother stole my last piece. Monsters.

Festive seasons are not meant for people who'd rather be alone than sitting on the settee with hands annoyingly wrapped together. Nonetheless, I was paired up with almost every dicks in the rooms. The bad thing was, I had to look at the pingpong boy in the eyes like I never talk to him before. Though, he looked really good in that shirt :)

The best Christmas I had ever had was when I was ultimately close to Brett in the creeking room with cold pizzas. And the sight of the crazy guy with an imaginary dog. Good times....

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger