Reception of Your Affection

Funny how few people around me are well equip with disturbing wits. A line or two would shake my hairs off the punch.

Even better when your music playlist is mocking you with choices of songs it is playing. It is almost as if it knows exactly how you are feeling at the moment.

..................

For the past few weeks, I find myself to be cold towards people I am, evidently, in tune with. Bickering seems to be the only thing we do when we are face to hold a conversation. I know we share lots of common subjects but somehow I just could not bring myself in sharing my knowledge with them.

Sometimes, I feel as if it would be better if no one knows what I know. In things that people normally talk about. Being how intolerable it is to watch the grins on their dubious faces whenever I decide to paste my interests on my forehead.

Like a friend of mine would say 'You can see the pattern on others'. I never quite get the idea of patterns in attending your very passion for things. For obvious clarification, everyone notices the absence of those pattern in me that I should have possess.

Stapling a statement on yourself could be the most pathetic thing I can do. Like how most girls would wear all things football just so the other halves would pay attention to them. I am aware that this does not applies to all but I know numbers of them that feels the need to attain such quality.

The best reaction I have received is a nod of appreciation after stumbling upon the same item on the wishlist. We all know how both of us would smile like mad right after our backs meet. That is what I love about a silent conversation. The only thing that moves is the eyes but sometimes that only happens due to the shit airs we have.


Has anyone notices the similarity of sound in John The Revelator and Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)? Or this is another of my oblivion episodes.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger