Hanna

How can I possibly admit that I miss you when we rarely exchange voices. Considering that both of us absolutely despise telephones, it is definitely our loss. IM doesn't really work when you have tons to spill. The alphabets messing with the words and bad connection really help us in being in touch.

Whatever it is, I get to read annoying 'Happy New Year' texts seven hours plus earlier than you. Haa what a blessing to have someone living the day much slower.

In a while, it will be 2010 which mean I am that much closer in becoming a 20 year old twat with a bank account all to herself. Well, there won't be any harm since the frugal genie inside of me won't budge a tiny bit in letting me hoard the universe. 2010 would hopefully ends the much demise of what's left of me.

Han, since 2010, you would be 20/21 (The age of others never seems to glue itself in my head), if I ever score the money to leave this place, you have the obligation to move wherever I would be station and live with me, oh and possibly help me with the rent. Until then, lets keep on sulking and wish the dogs would stop chasing our luck away.

Regardless of how much of horrible companions we are, I am happy to have such friend like yourself, and the same goes to everyone who's patient enough to be friends with me. The Peter-Pan Syndrome shit will get me nowhere so might as well live to its' standard and have people accuse me of being a fifteen years old.

New year shit is an excuse for people to be daft and make promises they don't wish to keep, a.k.a new years' resolution. My laptop resolution is far better than theirs and it doesn't whine whenever I shut it down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd turn 22 you idiot.

You are exactly like my child brother trapped in a crazy girl's body.

Tardface, I've move back to the rent's house. Free food makes me go back. :)

Aes said...

I thought you were 20 (now) last year. Wow so you are old now. Haa ;p

Your parents place is not that far from shef, so don't be a bum.

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger