Coloured Reasoning is for Fools.

First of all, I believe I owe you an apology for not trying to comply with your basis of how we should live. Regret is something I have been taught to not agree to. Though, your lack of enthusiasm has pushed my limit of tolerance. Personally, I couldn’t give a slight of attention whenever you find spaces in mocking me. But when the false accusation you’ve thrown to me on being an arrogant and self-explanatory person is an absolute nightmare.

Basically, you are telling me, for me to be good in whatever it is I’m doing and wish to do, I have to know each and every person who had stamped the word ‘Best’ onto their forehead. I do admit I know nothing about whatever it is I am doing, but that’s only because I choose to not know it. The names you’ve mouth to me means nothing.

For me to be a good writer, I don’t need to know good writers. For me to be a good music enthusiast, I don’t need to know the legends of bands. For me to be a better being, I don’t need to look up to anyone. Call me whatever you will, because all the names you’ve hanged around your neck serve me no need to be an emulator.

So pardon me for being a failure in accompanying your vision of a good admirer of past time activities. My insufficiencies of participation in your imaginary success are an amazing source of anecdote. Yes, I only know Pushkin accidentally when I was actually looking for Pichushkin. Hey, nobody ever inform me on learning about other writers before you start writing.

Thus, all I can tell you is fuck off because you and your ‘amazing’ people know nothing about living my own life. I was once told, to be a writer, you should understand your own life as your words depicts your past, present, future and fantasies. Yeah maybe I’ve been taking advice from nut crackers, nevertheless I for one had received an almost perfect score in writing paper WITH spelling errors and inadequacy of fancy words and you didn’t. I hate to brag but none of your masters help me getting that.

As something to show you how much of a young insolent and petulant tosser you are, get a mirror. Trust me, it’ll help.


P.S: When you were bragging about how much you know about Mr. Shankly, though I know a little about him, it doesn’t take me a wikipedia page or a trip to library to know his first name in an instance. I actually have no clue what it really is but my ignorant brain works hard to recall what I had heard in my past dull years of my life.

2 comments:

iqanabeera said...

yo woman, what is uppp? someone sounds touchy. hihi

Aes said...

Haha learn it from you!
:)

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger