Spinning Thumbs

Been drowning my throat in Julmust and coffee. Not much of a coffee since only poofies would consider Hazelnut coffee as a proper coffee. Even the sound of it shows its' sissy-ness.

The thing I hate the most about Malls is the Ladies Department. Oh the horrors you are force to face once your cracking feet land on the territory. Like Spongebob, the perfume section is a challenge for me, considering I am allergic to all things flowers. Plus, the sight of the booth attendants caking up their faces every second doesn't help much.

I could not understand the amount of pressure my mom put on me in buying what she calls 'a proper sandal'. Apparently if it costs you 10RM, it is not proper. Guess she has been watching too much telly. I would like a new loafers since mine has meet its' old friends in the dump.

The day could not be better without Ricky's annoying voice. Teasing others of their vocal ability does not help you sing better.

..................

One and two,
twiddle my thumbs.
Three and four,
knock my door.
Five and six.
Drop your things.

- Yes kids these days are a bunch of weird monsters

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger