Grass Mouth

I lost my Zennie and I don't have enough money to find a replacement. All I have now is Jango, of which you can't choose what you want to listen to. I sure hope a new player will be under the tree this year. The whole collections of musics, dissapear before me, like wasps in the bathroom. Heh guess I am capable of writing something daft like that.

Had the worst chat up which forces me to be rude and ignores him while I press 'sign out'. When all you are saying are umm, ooooo, things will definitely stop there. Hah that's all the gooners can think of after they robbed us a penalty. Damn you thugs, even Mase believed we should've won by 4-0. It is sad to see your team behind sniffing the aromatic scent of losing. We'll get back because we'll never walk alone. :)





You are as foul as their stench.
Though your grass mouth reclaims it all.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger