Better Off

Spending my weekend picking holes than watching the boys lose. Better kiss the title bye-bye since hope is no longer here.

I am glad 09'is almost over because since it started, bad lucks have been pounding on my back. Someone has mercilessly jinx me and he or she should pay the price. Have no clue on how I could get even with him or her but I will, I will.

Seeing how terrible we have been, I might as well unsubscribe the sports channel. This is not a sign of giving up, it is a sign of help. Help the boys be the boys they are meant to be. That sounds stupid but it makes sense to me.

The boys around me have managed to tackle my faith and dissapointment is an understatement to say the least. 'You might as well support Barnsley, they have played better'. Yes, I do have a very bad taste in friends, especially football buddies.

It is either everyone in the world is jealous of my boys or they find it interesting to poke me on my low days. A hard fact indeed to accept the latter but I believe boys have more fun laughing at me than their shittier male friends.


"Is she dead?"
"Nah she's just choking on the sight of us"

Fail because she would only choke on every vision of you. Unlike me, you can't fake a generous smile. :)

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger