It Takes Two to Make Sense

Two pence for bananas sounds banana to me.

At least that's how I had felt when Hanna told me she just bought bananas for two pence. But, today, I went to the store and found bananas for two cents. Yes, two bloody cents. At first I thought it could be a joke but just for a snort of amusement, we went to the cashier with other stuffs. Miraculously it went through and it was still two cents. We had a laugh about it and so did the cashier person. Never would I figure the same amazing fate would fall on me. Bless you Hanna, for sharing the luck with me. I may sound like a cheapskate but hey, who would want bananas for two cents, we would all go bananas for two cents bananas. Plus, the bananas are good. :)

.........................

Met an old friend from Secondary along the journey. It has been two years since we had spoken or seen each other. Indeed, she had grown up and looked amazing. How I wish I look more like her in the aspect of maturity she had potrayed. I was happy she and other friends are still talking about me and what we had done together two years ago. A meet up is a must since it would be lovely to see everyone after a while.



Two years ago I was still in school and spent half of the time sleeping. A friend reckoned eight of out ten times she passed my class, I will be asleep without even noticing the violent air.

Two years ago, I spent almost every after school days watching French boys walking along the old apartment. I had lived near a Lycee, of which I thought at that time was a stupid name for a school, considering my idiotic assumption that it was actually a Lychee and that French boys were cool (they're not).

Two years ago, during Christmas Eve, we spent time sitting next to the tree talking about World War two and of course Hitler and even PolPot. With cheap drinks as a fancy wine substitute.

Two years ago, how time flies. Where has it all gone?

2 comments:

a.n.m.j said...

pisang kejadah dua sen?
kau beli kat mana?

Aes said...

Pisang biasa. Cavendish pejadah.
Dekat cold storage. Hehe aku sanggat bangga dengan purchase tu.
Hahahahaha

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger