Technicolour Dreams

As two living standing upon the whole skies to see how the decades separate them from the gaps between. The girl wipes her skin against the air, sips her very last breath and pondering on the life after. While she shivers on the thoughts, the man speaks in ways she will never leave the tones of his airy words.

‘Ready to leave this is not an option. You will never be ready to skip your whole life for something you wish to be better. Promises you have made when you seed your hopes and dreams, will you ever keep it? Watering your every word to it, will it leave this place with you? You are never ready to start something new. This is your world and it is yours to keep. Don’t think the fresh flesh and dry ground will build you a home. They are lies you envision in your hopeless dreams in your sleeps. Stay where you are as your back cannot turn once it follows. Remember this when you leave.’ The man seethes his emotions and planted the empty feeling on her void chest.

Lingering around her head, she murmurs the words that would set her free. ‘I am not of you and your lover. My feet stands on my world I had created and it is within me, the power to scrap this and make it better. I am my own master and the hopes and dreams are not meant to stay in this damp sorrow life you created for me. I long for new soils, for which would grow my life. To colour my words with paints of their days. My wishes are mine to keep and you are only the spectators to my triumphant dreams of the nights. The temple in me chains my every feeling to the world and I am ready to leave.’

Upon bestowing her last preach, she closes the gaps between.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger