But he's a ginger...

What do people have against gingers anyway.

We were talking about drums and stuff when he told me he knows a guy who's brilliant at drumming. Then he goes on saying, "But... he's a ginger...so...". As unfair as it sounds, he did discredit the guy for being a ginger regardless of how terrific he was banging the drums.

So the question is re-directed, what do you have against gingers? Have they done something terribly wrong in the past and lived without facing the judgement. Have they conducted a mass murder towards those who are not of ginger. I have not come across a history of mankind where gingers rule any area or such so that others would hate them for that.

It baffles me to see a remarkable mistreatment towards them. Well, I find gingers to be funny looking but that is it. Like Nicola from Girls Aloud, astonishing jokes targeted on her and yeah it is quite amusing but why. Cause she's a ginger. I don't mind seeing that weirdo Ron from Harry Potter being a constant ridicule to everyone but seeing all gingers being gingered? That's something.

To get things cleared, I am not a ginger, I just feel bad for the ginger. I know you would go "Well, if you feel sorry for them you wouldn't keeep saying ginger". True but I like saying ginger to the ginger. Might have sound like a total prick for calling them that, still, we call blondes, blondes and brunettes a brunette so why not ginger to the ginger.

If someone could explain to me why the gingers are being handle in whatever way, I would go on without trying to mend it. Besides, gingers brings colours to the world, eh?

I do know a ginger who makes nice pies, see I can be nice to a ginger.

Wonder if all gingers grow ginger plants.

2 comments:

bobbi maggi said...

ginger?

halia?

drummer?

pemain dram?

Aes said...

Ginger, manusia berambut oren (?).

Haha ada budak ni quite bagus lar drumming tapi orang selalu ejek dia cause he's a ginger.

Btw, aku boleh main potion approaching on drums. Hehe tapi kurang lar

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger