Liverpool Simpsons/Simpsons Liverpool


Wonder how a Manchester United fan who happens to enjoy The Simpsons feels upon the discovery of this gold.

It's quite frustrating that I'm with a disability to identify them all. Guess am all fair in life. Can't even recognize the people I see everyday so why should footballers get a complete different treatment.

I'm praying hard to God that SAF is the biggest The Simpsons fan. That'll teach him for being hypocritical and just plain awful to anything outside Old Trafford.

Something completely out of the context, can't believe Amy Childs just a year older than I am. She could pass as my demented aunt at any given time. Can't believe I spent half of an hour watching TOWIE. Can't believe there's such this as Vajazzle. Can't believe I once wanted a nice cottage in Essex. Can't believe shits haven't stop rolling around us.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger