A Round of Laughter

Biggest Irony

The funny bits lie in the comment section, with a heap of United fans trying to comfort the man by spouting shits. Or it could be the man itself. 


"I can't stand Liverpool, I can't stand the people, I can't stand anything to do with them."


My advice mate, shoot yerself in the head because I can't stand you having anything to do with football, not because of the United connection, it's just because you are terrible playing it and talking about it. 


His reaction says a lot about him, being a prick and un-sporting lad. Once a Manc always a twat. Just look at the Scouser rolling around in United. 


Like a wise Irish man once told me 'ABU - anything but United'. And that comes from a man who's not a football fan.


I am LFC through and through, but that doesn't permit me to hate on Manchester and its' people. My good friend and family friends are from Manchester, and they're lovely.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger