I should really be studying, not playing with Sharpies.

and the Liver Bird is not really meant for environmental purposes, I just don't have a red Sharpie, and tying it with nature seems like a viable excuse.

I believe I was a 6 years old kid in the former life. It was probably a he because I spent most of my time laughing at things and video games, and ice cream for breakfast. It is suspected that he died of maximum enjoyment, presumably of sugar high. The content got to his brain and exploded, leaving the remnants of joy and hyper ism to be carried on by his successor, and that would be me.

and some footballers' last name is Cattermole, doesn't help me much since I haven't covered that damn subject.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger