Shankly's Regret

“If you can’t support us when we lose or draw, don’t support us when we win.” -Bill Shankly


What does it mean when a person who assumes the title of a professional footballer with a minimum of 10 thousand quid per week in his exploding account, can't fucking play football. What does it mean when the whole entity of professional footballers appear to be the same.


Soon I would realize what a terrible mistake to have participated in the cultural phenomena of football. They are certainly no better than those thick-headed CEOs or bankers who cannot seem to do things rights, with all the cashing in on them.


Until then,


If Shankly would still be alive, he would be devastated to have procure such statement prematurely. The least footballers give a shit about is when an aficionado of anything but football takes over the world and demolishes every aspect that would entail footballing character, which consequently resulting the players to be working in Tesco. Anything other than that, I doubt they give even a slight consideration. 


Next time if LFC wins, I should not really give a shit because essentially that is what they are supposed to do. I do not cheer when a bin man carefully and successfully collected the rubbish so why different treatment for a group who cannot even do it right.


Contemplation is within reach but until then, LFC apparently still cling by my heart and passion. 






Wasted my time being angry and in despair when I could have covered the whole chapter for the tests ahead. Would even the worst player in LFC be grieving if I do my tests horribly, since I have invested my time and feelings and ego watching them being utter tools, and a small amount of money but still money. If you are the worst player in LFC and happens to read shits by shitters, then you are invited to propose a reply. 

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger