To You

There is no claim of having best friends. There is even no such belief.

At times I could feel the whispers, urgently pushing me to remind myself of a friend. I will never call you or anyone for that matter the best friend, since I hold no interest in running that business. Though, you are one of the friends that even if we no longer align ourselves with the point, it will still be within my memory. Constantly playing by itself.

It is quite odd how we come about as friends. The wrath of our parents joining from the holiday trip with the school - the one we did (can) not involved ourselves with. I did not remember if we were in relation, other than classmate, before such event. As I was the one with the obligation to not go against the current.

With our own holiday trips - the awful shore excursion where you were left with my burned skin, the encounter(s) with the terrible person that I am (taking the phone to answer when it is the alarm ringing loud), and other stupidities we shared.

We have become more than companions, we are more likely to be family. It is my greatest regret, however, for my absence beside you when your father left us. The day haunts me until today, breaking the shield I have always keep in front of me. I could never bring forgiveness upon myself, for the failure to not see him for the last time. I do not wish to talk about this with you and I hope it will remain to be that way. Unless you are ready to hand me an awesome pet owl or liger, since I am already getting a pet goat.

You are probably one of the rare, that continues to tell me that one day I will become the person I wanted to be, that my works have always been well, and I could attain those things I have long for. No one really believes in me like you do, besides the mother and the boy who is lost. No one really clings on my thoughts and random associations with things. I could get you a cake for this, but I am still in debt with ze mother.

I would never call you my best, but you are one of the monkeys I have had the pleasure of being with. The small girl who understands the spicy food gesture, the hatred for all things, and the infatuations I have developed over the years. I would probably have to murder you if we ever go on as enemies.

So there for you my innocent mate, may you end up marrying Drogba, just so I could see how you would look like next to an extremely tall lad.


To think of it, we have been in the same place as England's youngsters before, wonder if we had seen one the boys.

And if you ever leave me sappy shitty messages again, I will hate you, forever. Sappy messages are for pansies, and we are are not a part of that community. And if you ever talk to me about this written words, I will hate you, forever, too. People do not talk about nice things the other said or wrote of the other, people talk about animals and the beautiful entities surrounding life. Like the one with number on my birth date, and his other number has one of the number in my birth date as well. :) If you have no idea who he is, I will hate you, forever, like how I would hate you if you do any of those things.

Liking this threatening relationship we have got going on here.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger