Don't Follow No Crowds



The jacket is mint.

I'd probably say something like that if I am some sort of weird hip-hop lingual child. But in all honesty, the jacket is a nice jacket.

Don't know much about hip-hop except that I hate most of it. A boy who was probably trying to woo me with his 'achievement' - in beating Lady Sovereign in an unknown battle. Hence making him superior than the person who no one really gives a fuck about. Or the bastard who chew on his lips with 'yew no maaaan' shit. Those are the only first hand experiences I have with hip-hop flares.

Guess I am not meant for such world, and because of that I can't live under the pretense as that would make me a chav, bling bling!

My faith in humanity continues to descend.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger