Bad Beer

Why aren't you coming home when it's sunny outside....


Most would succumb to beer or any alcohol upon the meeting of a bad day, but when you don't wish to associate your body with a high level of alcohol, you're left with a bad beer, the one that won't kill your organs vapidly. The one that contains 0.000001 per cent of alcohol. The one that makes you look like a sad git in a pub. Cheers to healthy body.

A hotel incurs a minor injury on the part of me that would certain my gender, a shitty public toilet shooting water at me due to terrible maintenance of the pipes - leaving me soaking wet and shivering from the cold air, in public, and a shoe store acknowledging my quite large feet - disappointment surrounds as I left without the sweet shoe been eyeing for.

To rub salt to the wound, the relative's wedding I couldn't give a shit of, is on the verge of cancellation.

Thought after a bad day, someone would tell me I have won a huge prize money, or a zoo or an animal  is being named after myself.

For the first time in my life, the rain fails to bring joy.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger