The Awkward Moment

When you are enduring the pain of watching chubby kids do boxing.

I have nothing against the more developed children, but when you start giving me the 'I know I am better than you' face, then bless the cakes as I have acquired all the rights to entertain myself by producing honest chuckles on your performance. But really, not only they are both shit at it, all the juggling is a bit distracting.

To stand by Jimmy Carr's statement to a chubby girl when she, in rage, informs him that he should not have use the advantage of the fat jokes as it is insensitive to commit to such act. He bloody brilliantly respond to her that it is she that should not have the cake for breakfast, since her reaction on his jokes would be otherwise had she refused the temptation.

A fatist is I am not. If I happen to have been living as such, I would not have this ability to embrace them chubbs.

Not of my concern on how you live your life, but please stop throwing me reasons to snipe you with remarks.

So a fact for you Chubbstard (Chubby Bastard) 8 out of 10 Annoying Chubbies showcase their talent on Jeremy Kyle Show.

Perhaps one day you will be superficially superior than I am, but you will still be the annoying Chubbs, like Kelly Osbourne.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger