And Fate Triumphs

over any precise documentation of facts that would describe otherwise.

I am under a very strong belief that life is a path for fate to work its magic, or a horrifying spell that is not supposed to be cast on living things.

There is not much out in the cold, for me to hold on to. Other than my inclination towards the existence of God. Hence, the justification on the level of dependence upon fate.

If it is not of fate, none of these would have come out. If it is not fate, I would have become something even more stupid.

Fate places hindrances, though it redeem its' credibility by propelling to a greater ground.

I may have miss out on familial activities or experiences, to give up a place in the University of my choice, to let go of the fields I have long to breathe in, to have bad luck develops a strange affinity with me, to have lost and been lost, and to have the clouds taking me in.

There are numerous disappointments and melancholic events in my days because of fate, but it must not be neglected that those have been indemnified with heaps of memories, the good ones.

The friends, the lands I have step on, the encounters, and more of that my ungrateful self could remember.

The fact is, no matter how awful life is at this very moment, I know fate is a great mechanism for the one I believe in, to put it all together - slowly.

I am writing all of these words as there is (are) people out there who sees beyond the letters. I am dreaming of the goods and bads because there is a need to remind myself. I am careful in my actions for thoughts to be constantly generated, since that is the only fuel for me. I am living as this awkward-unlucky-undermined-perceived as odd-deep lost in imaginations-smiling-happy to be content twenty year old girl - with those unexpected floating in the air.

and today, fate makes me colours my nails with the colour of my team and the team we are going against - without any thoughts spared on the act. The same as last fixture, where I had unconsciously grab the team short to have it on, prior to the team kicking the ball. (Not to be a direction in common days)

At times I experience things that would be remarkable as it is based purely on coincidence. Though as it occurs, the only coincidence is the fact that it keeps on playing.

Fate would bring me to a light. Not the one in Ghost Whisperer, but the one that grabs you in the lighting section in IKEA.

If you believe in something intangible, a tangible outcome would present itself. So the creepy old people tells me.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger