Walking In

Sleepless nights in the city bring nothing more than an occasional card playing out in the cold. Where the air mostly works to your disadvantage.

This whole week has not been particularly fantastic for me.

Car trouble-laptop trouble-allergic reaction effected the eye-minor food poisoning-allergic reaction effected the body-horrible people destroying the house who happens to have some sort of relation with my family

The two hours of having weird China man staring at me would have made the list, but as weird people are in abundance, it is rather wimpy to include it.

Being in the city makes it even more difficult. Since you know you could have made the days better, instead, you just let it sleep around your head.

Clubbing is a pointless activity, having drinks outside is a waste of money, and I am too lazy to contact the mates for games (and the bill is yet to be paid).

This is the time where I wish a miraculous energy transports me to the pier with the bunch eating chippy, or the two days beautifully spent in Death Valley, however ironic that seems when placed together.

Though the one high up do have a slight sympathy on me, as He show me stars glimmering in the sky, when it is impossible to witness such in a polluted city.

Somehow I find the night to tame my disappointment(s).

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger