Obsession in Unknown Spirit

Halloween is a great festival where kids will soon be introduced to the world of dentistry. So that is how I remembered Halloween as a child.

Embodying a spirit that is beyond the nature of your own, whether it be a representation of bad creation of heroic character or an infamous entity that should have never retain the place in our minds.

Never been a part of that culture, as I am a firm believer in treats, not the trick of putting on costumes. The best I had been is a cigarette smoking blonde, the thing I am not in reality. Hence, the celebrated custom adopted by people over the years on 31st October.

Perhaps next year I could host a ritual of food and drinks. With the sound of Misfits airing out of the tiny holes on the speakers.

Perhaps I have been looking at fun from a different angle than others.


No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger