Distorted Reflection

Most would rather ponder upon the encounter of an exact replica, physically.

I have always pursue an exact level of vitriol when it comes to the name given to me. Believers accept the idea that names build characters - that it inspires action and outlook on matters. As pleasant as it comes to offer, imminently one must divulge the need for refusal.

For the past 20 years of living, my name on another being has yet to bring pleasure. I don't enjoy the act of those existing under the same name as I am. With this it is impossible for names to have any direct involvement with the shaping of a persons' mind and characters.

However, I am enthralled by the discovery of a very fascinating Martin Kelly. Not the one chasing a ball around the field with a ridiculous price tag and salary on his back, but the one who actually make sense of things that grow around his population of interest. A read up on the thoughts colouring his blog would, apart from my own testament, assist in the triumph of my conclusion - names do not entail any consequential effect on the being itself. It is only a tool of better communication, bringing about a warmer interaction.

A change of name is within contemplation anyway. Will not necessarily be a whole new fixture of alphabets, more likely be an improvement of the current positioning. Though I like the name that I have been called of since birth.

Why must man be terribly fickle and default in possessing a content soul.


I do have to point out that the person controlling (pretending) the tech Martin Kelly happens to truly appreciate my comments, which is remarkable considering none of the humans I know of embrace my ideas, or thoughts, or questions. So really, if you happen to read this, we should come into contact. I bet you enjoy guns, sports, eerie events/history, and everything else in between as much as I do. Perhaps you carry the name I have on my birth certificate. Perhaps the believers are right after all.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger