Prolong Infatuation

Love does not exist. It is merely a prolong infatuation. A borderline limerence, without the need for reciprocity. 

The indulgence of infatuation. A potential cure for depression. Though one must confine the boundary. To ensure a manic obsession would not be within contemplation.

I like some people but mostly believe people, in general, are bastards. Such happen to be proven over the course of my lifetime. So if genie would asks me on who would I want to be with, I would gladly provide no name. As we usually develop a new set of feeling, once the joyous days been carried away. 

Instead of wasting my time building an emotional standard to experience love, a preference in keeping a mental portrait of several beings to drown myself in emits a better outcome. 

So mother, don't fret when I fail to introduce you to a creature collecting my affections. Friends, don't let your annoyance beat the crap out of the beauty of my object. And internal structure of human, don't allow myself to be a blushing idiot when a name of the object is pronounced in public, as it is nothing more than an intricate infatuation that would probably lasts for a couple more weeks. 

Maybe I should be an animal. A cat or a goat. Goat seems like a wiser option, as they do smile all the time.


No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger