56

Don't leave your back up against the water as the winds are catching up to you. With your lips moving indifferently. Abruptly touching the tip of my tongue. And when I am done chasing the sun. Is it part of your plan to sever my feet. To complete the look you have been wanting away from me. It is playing. Sealing my skin in you. Reeling on the feeling of you itching it away. Trapping the voice telling you. Don't leave you back up against the water.




10 years forward, I will forget every faces that have looked at me. The eyes searching for the affinity. All aligned far away from me. I won't regret erasing the very memories you had forced in me. Embedding calamity. It is within reach to grasp the fact that I will be gone. So don't speak the words. Because I will forget to remember. The pieces that work for you.

I'm not yearning for collected similarities. Because they look at you the way fools do.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger