Twirling Eyes

Turbulent waves of indefinite feature. Sting the pulse. Initiating a combative reaction. To shield self from the sunken teeth on your flesh. To shield self from the mixture.


................

A little kid I know calls the rolling eyes, The twirling eyes. I am glad the kid is a girl. It's a scary thing to have jazzy boys.

It's nice being a year older now, since the power to make your treasures ancient now lies in your wrinkly hands. I much prefer in marking the age of things around me rather than people. I only remember my mother's age just to avoid being kick in the face for being a terrible daughter. Honestly, age doesn't play that important of a role in my eyes on others.

Ever since I was a lot younger (living in a pond with limited words), I have always dwell myself in a non-living concept of life. I have friends but it only come in force when my imaginative monk decides to take a break. I was always curious and asking question which to my mother, is one that deliberately pushing her patience to the limit. As until now, it carries on.

Nothing bad, I reckon, could come from this ionized corrugated iron up in the head. Though, it bothers me when nobody else could sit through a conversation on history and those silly stuffs, and everything else in between.

I hate to think of myself as a nerd due to my preferences in subjects, since nerds are people who know things and are amazing at annoying others with their knowledge and exceptionally irritable while shoving their intelligence on others faces (for instance: Rory McGrath on QI).

I hope I am nowhere near that state since that would eat me alive. Generally, I don't share things I know, without being in the occasion where there is a reliance on such. Randomly dropping facts is particularly, a shitty thing to do. Well, literally, considering birds do the same thing. No wonder I have such disgust on those losers flapping their wings to prove to us they're better. Fucking turd.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger