Mountain Goats

and I thought I could rest after that episode. Good thing they're not shit, or else, I would be the sacrificial goat of humiliation. Funny how in a way, I'm representing the voice of the goats, as believed by my friends, and I'm a cannibal.

Last night was pretty good though, despite having endured (some) long poetry. I have a problem in following a long line and I hate it when a poem gets draggy, since the anticipation of getting lost is imminent. And to make fun of things even without any intention of causing harm. Like when they give books as the prize, I shrugged thinking nice pastries and teas would be nicer, jokingly. Though, pastries and teas are quite appropriate for such occasion, just to keep me focus. Selfish bastard.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger