I Moth

Single rip to the cloth of the beat,
insinuate the senses I have never feel.
Calling for the ripple,
to send me back to you.

To where the warm blood soothes itself.

Travelling eyes wandering around,
in search for the longing fool.
Begging for another insight,
to leave the memories with you.


.......................

For the record (Hanna), me using a lot of "You's" is not a revelation. It's a mere substitution to a lifeless word. No reference to any person at all, since I'm not as stupid as people think, thus, in no way would I ever drag my words out of my vulnerable fragile-labelled self. If I would say something about anyone, there would be an interesting acronyms (since I'm good at it);p .

And,

a you-can-call-it clairvoyance or whatever they are, informed me, I should dumb myself down in front of others. As, my brain works in a different mechanism which points out every reason for me to not make others feel stupid. And he said, I have managed to achieve that discreetly. Therefore, to friends who potentially come across this, I'm genuinely sorry if I have ever, in any circumstances, made you feel stupid or anything associated with it. It's just that the trouble of conveying my thoughts to others is as rough as a sandpaper. Or because I'm a total idiot. I'm not going to do this personally since I'm a horrible person. :)

1 comment:

h4nn4 said...

And you're good in anagram.

Like I couldn't figure out the real word for the title. I'm your friend, remember. :p

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger