Sea of Lines

: Oi, what's with the old bald man slapping the players' hands. Idiot.
: Eee, that's Prince William, idiot.


Didn't realize it is Prince Willy in the FA Cup's opening. He looks like a proper old man. With partially bald head and the frown face. To think Hanna and myself used to linger around Eton makes me sick. Least, was not waiting for the Nazi Boy.




Wants to grow old like Mr. and Mrs. Vogel over here. Except I don't want to be a librarian since I can't stand the monument.

4,000 pieces of art. They're either that driven in collecting pieces or a brilliant mastermind in robbing museums. I much prefer the latter inference since it would made me love them even more. I don't condone in the activity of robbery but to add such in the Vogels' life, is like a pepper to the nice hot soup.

Reading The Artists Magazine, after a whole lot of time forgetting and abandoning them, makes me miss sketching and paint again. I want to be similar to the entrants of 'over 60' competition, by re-living the moments which I had once enjoy being in. Have always admire oils and graphite but I just learn a new medium, which is amazingly produced with intricate details, scratchboard. I know it has been a while since people start to use it but it just hit me when I see the two artists pieces. Lovely.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger