Plus One

1.

Uh huh.

Commentator: 'the lack of tackles from Liverpool show that they are happy to sit back and just attack on the break'.

I think a kid with down syndrome could make more sense.


2.

Wow these commentators really don't like Liverpool


3.

love this commentator.

2 minutes in: 'Liverpool have done nothing so far which deserves two corners'.

As if that makes any remote sense.


4.

"Must of done it [injury] from one of his two touches"

Seriously GTFO you pathetic excuse for a human being, you're doing my head in.


5.

'He does kick himself. but I can't believe it isn't a penalty.'


6.

Ah well, just typical of Stevie from this season.

Lazy and wasteful.

But it's only Lucas who passes backwards and costs us goals so it's okay.


7.

I want us to win still, but if Chelsea win because of that Gerrard pass, I just can't wait to hear Ferguson


8.

It's literally like Drogba waits all season for the Liverpool game before he starts diving around like a twat. He hasn't dived at all this season, until now.


9.

Lol, the commentators even making up statistics:

'Gerrard has 1 in 29 against Chelsea.'


and


10.

Lol at United fans practically blaming us for them not winning the title. You lost the title yourself.



I slept during the first half of the game. Guess my conscience didn't want me to witness the Stevie Effect. I've noticed some of the commentators have been quite bias and daft in blasting Liverpool in every game. Seriously if you can't stand them don't bother commenting on the game. Must've been a retarded United fan with a lacrosse players' ball. I know that one fat bald guy being a twat and unprofessional in every Liverpool match. Cow.

It's good there's footylounge, for me to prove to my mother am not the only one who hates United. Half of the board (beside the United fans) hate them, so go figure.

Just today Ferguson has shown us the pathetic side of him, kicking himself in the nut while blaming Stevie for their loss. Poo

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger