:O

They've got the new season of Would I Lie to You on Youtube now!

Ah doesn't David looks fit now. How will that helps me in imagining him trolling around Coventry with the other National Trust members. His fit self will look ridiculous when he mentions anything on the history now. We want the old Mitchell back, at least I do. The thought of a good looking lad interested in history initiate the goosebumps on my skin. Not that it is not possible, it's just unlikely. Anyway, my eyes are glued to a different kind of 'good-looking' people, so no need to call for an emergency.

I've got Irvine Welsh 4Play today. Adaptations from Mr. Welsh's novels and there are (obviously) 4 plays in it and so far I'm loving it. I heard they've got Les Miserables's play in stores but I can't find it. There are lots of books that are far too distant from my beings. I have always wanted to get history books, but there are too damn expansive. Books are suppose to be enlightning but with that kind of price tag, it becomes excrutiatingly painful to read.

Life is all good until the world decided it was time for people to be illiterate and boring again.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger