It's On!

What started of with an agonizing period of accepting my luck has turn into a war.

OH zangat, don't try to humiliate kids who doesn't appreciate your lack of effort to make us like you and your slides. I did tell you, I don't believe your subject lets me spit out my words but you insisted that I was wrong. And now, out of the blue, you made up your mind and decided I was right all along? Shit, you must be that mad to invalidate your own statement. You can't change what you were born as, even if you practice every shits that they were taught. Please, (I am actually begging) to not asks me to take back my opinion. Opinions are opinions and they stay that way until the whole world choose to accept it as a fact. We are not smart as we are only ingesting others' thoughts and ideas. Don't patronize people as you are only making a fool out of yourself. Stop wearing that idiotic mask of yours as you are dying mentally.

Kind of makes me think, are we bound to be taught by senseless teachers for the rest of our lives

If before this, I look foward to Thursday (since the next day would be the start of free time for me), now, I have to take it back and put it in my regret box. Not that I have one, since that would be pathetic.

...............................................

How much losses do I have to put up with. Come on Kops, stop playing like little monsters. It's only the start of the season, and you suck. I have to state that as people around me keeps on muttering it every single day. I guess he was right, Spanish players are a bunch of woosies when it comes to accepting failure. We need proper men in the team! Not a bunch of knobs...

....................................................

I was told, severely, by members of the world, that I should stop switching off reality when it is in motion. What does that suppose to mean anyway? I thought we were made to accomodate our own preferences on the speed of life. Whatever it is, the throbbing sounds of ridiculous rhythm of consensus against me prevail.

I still need you. Not that I want you, I just, need you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's up with Zangat?

Aes said...

She is Zangat, no need for explanation.
Hehe die kenekan aku and yasm time tutorial.
Asked questions that were non-related to our discussion.
Babi gile.

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger