Come on.

The idea of letting boredom conquers you is quite amazing actually. It's like a slithering knob waiting to annoys you.

I love being bored sometimes. It gives me power to imagine things. Like when J.K Rowling wrote Harry Potter. She never told anyone, but I knew she was bored as hell waiting to arrive to her destination. Authors always lie. It gives them motivation to write better. Of course I lied about that, that is why I love writing.

Some words should never have come out.

Yes, as I promised (who?), I would make a random playlist.

1. The Coral - Dreaming of You
2. Dropkick Murphys - Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced
3. The Tossers - Siobhan
4. Robots in Disguise - Get RID!
5. Fiona - Parting Gift
6. Nirvana - PennyRoyal Tea
7. Manic Street Preachers - The Everlasting
8. The Blood Brothers - Ambulance vs. Ambulance
9. Cynic - *Couldn't remember the title*
10. Girls Aloud - Love Machine

Told ya it is random.
I could list some more but why bother eh?

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger