Johnny, I Hardly Knew Ya.

We had to go for the Solidarity 89' today. I am surprised how I did enjoyed siting there even for only a short while. The Polish guy was talking about how Poland managed to get away from the Nazis and the Communists. Hmm, I am sure he knew half of the European population is against their participation in the EU.

Enough about Poland, there was (supposedly) famous local film person. I don't know anyone so it's acceptable for me to say supposedly. When he mentioned things on Warsaw, I remembered a band singing 'Warsaw'. Tapi dah tua so I forgot. Miraculously, thanks to man's invention and my parents, I checked on the net to get the name. Gila semangat. Yeah we know who sang it now. But then the film of my past self emerged from my inner side of the brain. Tak sangka I used to listen to Celtic Punk. Dulu tak tau pun what genres I am listening to (sekarang pun same). But yeah, I'm not that bad. Memang lar zaman-zaman kegelapan tu ada but okay what I start listening to Suede, Pulp, Nirvana and others when I was nine. Bodo-bodo punye band pun ada tapi we learn from mistakes. Haha tak sangka aku pun boleh jadi poyo.

................

While I had received some good news, bad news pun mesti ada. To maintain the cosmic balance kut. If the luck is always with me, I guess more people will travel the world to search for tallest building to mark their inconsolable deaths.

...............

'Bukan dia tak makan chilli sauce ke?'

Couldn't believe more and more people are taking seriously about my hatred towards chilli. Poisonous to the stomach, and self-induced mucous.

Well, I do admit, I always have statements to be made in defence of my ultimate disgust towards things. No one listens to my opinion anyway.

Alang-alang I must say, I don't get why everyone is mad abot that Aggy chick. Looks different? Not at all. Typical Camden girls apa. Until someone can tell me reasons that made her special or cool, I'll give her another glance to check yes again. Models semua sepesen jek. Those who look 'different' are trying to broadened their market, like what a former model told me. 'Jangan buang mase pegi casting lar, you belajar and be the gila you pun dah cukup'. Yup, the casting people told me to lose weight, they are losing their mind slowly so they're forgiven. I hate having my pictures taken anyway. But, but! I want to act in a short film. Why short film? Because I haven't found a cure to my laziness.

Memang betul what he said 'Each and every 7 of us lives on the 7 cardinal sins'.
I live on laziness, would that be considered as sloth?

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger