M,m

" Whenever I want you, all I have to do, is dream"


Not so much when your freakishly lucid dreams haunt you. Though, the picture of having seated next to you, uttering words I would never have uttered, made me wonder, have I gone mad? It was as if all of the efforts of staging the ploy was real. As if the talking monkey I had long wished for appeared right in front of me. They say, if you dream of losing teeth, you are most likely in worries of your age-ing self and physical appearance. Yeah, I've always ponder on how I would survive getting older, how I could live another day leaving my past and younger self. Who coined these ayway.
Freud probably has the best eyesight in the world, since his books are in such fonts. Does praying for better eyesight a good pray? (Suggesting to spell it as prey will not make it a better phrase)
It's a bad thing when you suggest that I fit all the things I'm interested in. Only because your points fail to reflect the goods of it. 'Love trancends infatuation', how much more irrelevant can that be. Infatuation builds within the love itself. No one becomes infatuated because they were bloated with Tootsies. The love itself is a wrecking ball, when you switch it on that is. Being in love is like stuck in cage with your acquaintances staring straight at you. It's shit, or will be shit.
Does written intermission plays a role in writing materials?
I need female kopities, are the kop players that disgusting that only a pinch of female population supports them. Regardless of that, all my life, I had only A male buddy who's willing to stitch the lager brand onto his tummy. Liverpool aren't that bad since they've won almost all the title, but we need to win BPL this seasn for Stevie G. Unlike certain donkey, he has played and stayed loyal to the kops since he had first started.
Go, you figure it yourself.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger