ThisMay

Just when the thought of me being able to do something without an indefinite pause pass.
I realized it is impossible for me to not be distracted by the littlest things.
Hey I enjoy the sound of heavy machinery more than crazy birds chirping.
I hate birds and they hate me.
Consensus between us is as strong as the world strongest man.

I am currently trying to focus on completing my statement of application.
Not that I am aware of the fact that t is unlikely that I will be accepted.
Well I don't believe my results will qualifies my own self of their attention.
It's quite hard to explain yourself by just narrating your words behind the canvas.
Challenging it is, but that is what life is about eh?

I know for a fact that there will always be something else that comes up once I am in the privilage of enjoying the company of the one I have yearn for.
It's like when I could finally indulge myself with the image of a fit undercover agent on tv, Noel comes in the form of another interesting show.
Ah life will always be that way.
You'll get tons of it when you already have one, but there's not even a dust when you need one.
Like Alex said 'They always offer when there's loads of love around, when you're short of some there's no where to be found'

I hope Alex will not turn into some prick since he had just move with his fit lady to The City.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger