Shit or Yay?

I was watching The Boosh last night.
My eyes apparently were too caught up with what's under Vince's sleeve.
I let them roam around until they decided to glued it back to the actual show.
Then, I realized the thing under his sleeve is the exact same thing that I have been wearing for the last couple of years.
EXACTLY THE SAME ARM BAND.
It was... I don't know if I liked the fact that we're own the same thing but it was just too weird.
It was the same fucking shit.
I couldn't remember where I got that but we shop at almost the same place so there could be a possibility of me bumping into him some time ago where I might called him a twat.

There's always a possibility.
I never had plan on marrying him so there's no need to make a shrine for it.
;p

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger