A Few Short Breathe Can Ruin Your Emotion.

This was not meant for you.
Though it would save a few aching pain if you believed it was.
Never have I failed in reminding myself.
Always I forget in retrieving my path.

Softly you mouth the words to my ear.
Hardly does it mean anything to you and me.

Slowly the presence of your charm and wits greet me.
Rapidly my heart beats exposing my feelings.

Eloquent writings you produced infected her.
Dull voice of the past and I sunk between it.

They convinced me,
As you stand in there with a smirk painted behind the smile,
The mirror image of myself,
Will reflects me to you.

The vicinity of your existence invited my fears.
How much more am I obliged to hear.
Preferences and specifications.
Am I allowed to rephrase my words?

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger