Greets You Like A Naughty Mate

The Monkeys has suggested that it is temptation.
Though, I think temptation greets you like a fat mate.
I mean, at the moment I feel the temptation has been calling me like his fat mate.
Devouring any kind of good and bad food for 2 weeks now.

Wait, who are they to label whether it is a good or bad food?!

Classify me as a lazy-bum playing songs no one would ever want to hear.
Truth is, no one could give a damn about it since no man really know I could actually placed bassie on my lap or even hang it around my neck.
The thought of it might frighten them since the heavy bassie could break my neck.
Even Liam was puzzled when I asked for it.

It does hurt sometimes,
Since my small frame often lose to it.
It is a bit of an adventure I reckon.

I have been on break for 2weeks now.
Nothing fun.
Watching re-runs on the net and bow down to temptation.
It is fun to not do anything but it bores you after 20 seconds of enjoying it.

I do though, miss all the people I have hang around with.
A call or texts won't feel like a real meet-up.
Ahhh...

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger