Mickey Mouse Has Giant Ears.

You can never be too careful.
No matter how precise your plan is,
It will always crumbles up when your eyes weren’t glued to it.
Perhaps a line of ingenious clarity might have worked.

More than once have I told myself, and others.
So not to be blamed for when it goes wrong.
Never once could I see it coming.
But dear how does feeling signals its’ homecoming.

I could wash the emotions off my face.
Join the circus to hide the despair.
Make up lies to replace the clingy-dreams.
Or play the puppet they’ve long keen on seeing.

In turmoil or fear,
Can I ever survive?
Without the familiar beeping noise,
And the constant surprise.

No Mitchell or Webb,
Can outwit the trap.
But perhaps, perhaps.
It might have worth a crack.

.................................
I have when the telly lied on how olive oil will make you look good.
Damn imaginative tramps!

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger