Garfield is a prick.

This current entry will never shove away the prospect of being the only one who clearly accepts the fact that you can never love something.

It’s no rocket science.
There is no room to claim that the idea is vague.

A crystallize difference between love and like is that loving something is socially acceptable as it creates a whole new idea on marketing products. On the other hand liking something is described as an excuse to socially isolate yourself from the indignified norms of everyday culture. Who coined these anyway?

I have recently taught myself that it is easy to forget something. However, it is no easy-bake oven when it comes to releasing the memory of how the parallel objects come about.

Why do I bother wasting the power of my fingers in tapping these magical buttons as it spell words I could never say? Honestly, I myself have yet to unveil the answer.

I like many things but I don’t have a broad and audience-impressive knowledge on it.
I dislike a lot of things because it is palpable I have not learned about others yet.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger