Greetings from 12th storey bookshelf

Okay it wasn't that tall of a bookshelf.

I got two new seemingly brilliant books.
No clue on how famous the writers are but doesn't seem to interest me.
The two lovely covered materials are 'Never Trust A Rabbit' By Jeremy Dyson and 'The Colour Of Memory' By Geoff Dyer.
I wonder if Geoff is related to Danny Dyer.
;p

I know it's going to be a relatively interesting course of reading them both.
It is sad though they are not my favourite writers.
Not that because they're poor in writing but I just don't like picking up favourite writers.
Anticipation always has its' way of beating you up.

.......................

A regular trip from Bayswater to Richmond makes more sense to me than an unusual and relentless trip to the bathroom.
I hate how ideas always pop up at a wrong time of the day.

....................

Oh the guy from _____ store owes me a pair of shoes.
Of course that was 4 years ago.
Damn moving pins of the clock!

1 comment:

Napster said...

"Anticipation always has its' way of beating you up."

Heh. Absolutely.

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger