If You Were There.

The arrival was greeted by both familiar and unfamiliar faces.
Stepping out of the car was the first step into realizing something new.
If you were there before the moment,
You would have understood that it wasn’t new.

The sun was not paying much attention to the sweats that was pretending to cleanse my body.
Nor has it showed some mercy on the small mourning child.
I was too ignorant to acknowledge his or her being.
It would have been different if I wasn’t standing between the dead.

Somber and darkness were absence during the procession.
Our homecoming might have replaced the tears with cheers.
I glanced to my surrounding with thoughts of those 6 feet under
Would the exchange of emotion be accepted by them?

They said she looked as appealing as a bride waiting to be given off by her family.
Their words uttered didn’t make sense to me as I was never a visitor to their world.
If you were there before the moment,
You would have understood that it wasn’t what you had wanted in the first place.

Now that the living has long left your memory.
I'll keep you in mine.
..................................

This was supposed to be something remotely serious but you left me doing this shit for a while.
But I'll carry on ;p
He's in Daventry now (If you know what I'm talking about)
;p

..................................

Note: Those above are not related to each other

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger