The Sound of Rickety Bones Kills Me



That is exactly what I would say if anyone else laughs at me for drinking milk.
‘Lady stops growing at the age of 18’.
Obviously but your girl will turns to dust if she stops drinking milk at the age of 18.

Women are more prone to osteoporosis.
You might think it is unfair but chill, men will most likely to be 6 feet under due to terrible relationship with potential psychopath.

Hmm, let’s not make me sound like a 90 years old lady living with 10 cats with an indispensable grudges over our facial haired counterparts.

It is a sweet victory since I got 9/10 for my Global Issues Test.
Well it’s not a perfect score but I am no where near the desire of being perfect.
If I am always on the perfect track, I must’ve become a lunatic.
For some reason I just have to say Lunatic.
Haha that was [anyway], my nick for Counter Strike (It’s Luna :) )
Too bad I have stopped playing [for a brief period of time, I hope], to ‘focus’ on my study.
I know I’ll get a ‘What a lie’ text afterwards for saying I am focusing on my study.
Yup, it is a good excuse.
Excuses are made to retain relationship.
Lies are made to break the relationship that is built upon excuses.
? No wonder I’m still typing things with no one beside me laughing at it.

Let see, half of my friends are in a year (or more) relationship.
Doesn’t that sound devastating?
I have yet to search for my need to be attached to someone.
I am 32 years behind the gold chain.
I’ll wait.


If it wasn't for the boy telling me he was broken, I would've shove him down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm a big fan of milk ^_^
And congrats for the test!!

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger