I detests shopping in malls.
Well I am not too fond of shopping in the first place but malls flame the hatred even more.
I do adore vintage and rare stuffs but again there are always slags (celebrities/models) making it hard for me to admit my love for those perky fun stuffs.

I do though love strolling through shops in market.
Not the fish market but stuffs market.
Hee I am not sure if there’s some here.
Bicester Village has a lot to cater my preferences on clothing and such.
Oh and the market in Liverpool Street.
But nothing beats Camden market.
Oh how I wished I could build a place next to it.
It’s pretty eccentric plus spooky.


I want this house!

It's in Essex but who cares.

Hello little dreams and goodbye multi-cooperation suckers.

Haha

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger