I Bet She's Better Than That Damn Sleepng Beauty



My mum was watching sleeping beauty so I thought it would be fitting to credit the awful creation of fairy tale.
The only fairy tale that I actually enjoy is that Snow White and those Dwarves.
I had all 7 of them when I was a small child.
Then one by one, I gave it away.
Anyhow.
Have I confess my admiration to Ms. Claire Danes.
I start to paste her face to my brain after I watched her on 'I love You, I love You not'.
It was brilliant.
Romeo and Juliet?
Too cheesy and weird.
I never really liked Shakespears anyway.
To break you bubbles.
I never really like those famous poet.
They're a tad too known and praised.
I like some whom the public would consider famous and known.
Need not for me to state their names.
That would place me in the modern contemporary poetry reader.
That would place me with the others.
Yuck.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger