Daft Much?

I stumble onto a funny website.
I am not quite sure of the purpose, but it made my day.
It is actually http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/
A website that translates (funnily) english words into english dialects.
The scouse was a bit weird since I don't remember listening to some of them talking like that.
A pleasure to go and check the site though.
It's entertaining but even better if you have someone who can make fun out of it.

Moving on, I have important tasks for the next 2 weeks.
Tomorrow I will be presenting on the topic of Transboundary Pollution and on Monday, I will be debating (the final assessment).
It's a bit daunting just thinkng about it but I must pray for myself and my team, of course.
The week after next, exactly on Wednesday it will be the day of my speech.
Can't you tell how nervous I am even by reading this.
Then finally in 4 weeks time, the demon in everyone will comes out to eat us all.
Okay it's only my final exams.
Though I need to get 3.4 and above to make my inner self happy.
I have already waved my hands to Sheffield since I didnt do so well last semester.
Oh well.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger