I Have Long Come to the Conclusion That Life Isn't Fair.

A couple of slaps into reality has impaired my view on things in my life.
I can’t quite make up my mind on what to say, which fortunately doesn’t hit me very often.
It has palpably disturbed me that most columnists today ranged from “someone’s” children, a Harvard graduate, a mindless celebrity exposing the life of the rich and famous and even those who captured your priceless attention on the telly.
Fair enough?

I have always picture myself sitting in a half freezing cubicle looking up in the dictionary the meaning of ‘fair’.
I am sure by the time I turned 30, I will be still pondering on the thoughts that I have never felt fair.
Much to the generosity I have borrowed from unknown characters from my dream, I now realised that not only I am still crawling to get to that cubicle but I have successfully adhered myself to the ‘No planning’ ingredients to become who I want to be.

Who do you want to be?
I believe I know who I want to be.
In god's willing, in 10 years time, I hope I will still be the girl whose hair is all over the place(even in someone else's mouth!).
I still own the messy look since I was a toddler I believe.
Due to the popular beliefs that messy look will only be suitably applied if you are a homeless wreck or a mouthful of lies celebrity, those around me have managed to defeat me in the battle to be who I am.
I am comfortable behind this wreckage of hair strands.
Doesn't bother me an inch but it baffles me to find that half of those around me could find a time to take away a pinch of my self-esteem by saying 'you look ugly and messy like that'.
I must stress that I do feel special being disregard
I now solemnly vow to never resort to applying the mighty brush and powerful make up on me.
Bashful enough to come on board with me?

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger